- LEARNING: Deeper content learning...
- LEADING: Engagement and interest in academics and the real world...
- SUCCEEDING: College and career readiness.
- Deeper understanding of content; concepts and standards (TEKS) through:
- problem analysis
- reading, writing, problem solving
- authentic demonstration of learning (read more)
- attendance (read more)
- performance on standardized tests (read more)
- college and career readiness
It's About Learning
Navasota Junior High School Principal Charles Lester talks to students about learning, leading, and succeeding in school and beyond.
What Students Say
Navasota Junior High School students talk about their experiences with the Engage Learning Model to a group of teachers from other school districts visiting the junior high school to learn about engaged learning.